Jump-start your future
At International Software Company, our mission is to create software that innovates IT Operations and improves the efficiency of IT teams.
It takes a talented team of professionals to craft cutting-edge software. If you are looking to join a fast-paced, dynamic company, please send us your CV :
Job Openings :
International Software Company (ISC) is a European leader in designing innovative solutions for IT Operations. Companies around the globe rely on our products to increase the efficiency and decrease the costs of their IT production. For more than 30 years, we have specialized in automating the change-management process, and in providing tools that help software engineers and Operations personnel understand the complexities of their information systems.
Expanding our geographic coverage to Germany, we are looking for a German technical consultant, able to execute integration projects of our flagship software: E-GEN.
• Be a founding stone of our new offices, to be created in Germany.
• Carry out E-GEN’s implementation projects, from the first prototypes to the final delivery, tailored to each customer’s needs and expectations.
• Meet with IT managers and operational teams in order to grasp their specific methods and workflows.
• Participate in pre-sales activities by demonstrating the product to new prospects.
• A 6-month training will be held in our offices in La Garenne-Colombes (France), before integrating the structure to be created in Stuttgart.
Skills and experience
• Knowledge of programming logic and techniques
• Experience in IT departments, especially the release process of Production components (scheduling definitions, jobs, DevOps approach, etc.)
• Self-motivated and detail oriented.
Expected Language Proficiencies
• German: Native
• French: Proficient
•Depending on profile
Please send your resume and application by e-mail to